dimarts, 14 d’abril del 2020

To the students of the fourth level, evening group.

I have been told that some students in the fourth level group D are concerned about the security of Zoom, the online service I use for the English sessions. 

Maybe this could be the reason why so few students connected to the session today: just three students. If this is an issue important for you, please say so in the comment. I remember somebody saying they would not connect if we kept using the previously mentioned service. 

I have to say I have been using it succesfully since the breakdown of the confinement and I have not had any problem. Futhermore, I have tried other platforms like Jitsu and I consider Zoom offers me clear advantages: such as better sound quality and the possibility of spliting the class in several groups.

As a conclusion, I ask you to talk about the topic in the whattsapp group and try to reach a decision. If most of the students wanted to continue the lessons using a different software, I would not mind doing so.  Jitsu could be an alternative as I am currently using in in the other fourth level group.

I am looking forward to hearing your answer.

Sincerely yours.

Carlos

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada